To monitor and address the issues of research, the Principal holds regular meetings with members of IQAC and various heads of the departments. The objective of such meetings is to inspire and guide the faculty for research and to update their knowledge regarding various fellowships and facilitate them in applying for the same.
- To encourage Faculty Members to apply for Minor and Major Research Projects.
- To motivate faculty members to pursue higher studies like M-Phil, Ph.D.
- To motivate the departments to conduct national level seminars, workshops, inter-departmental seminars on current and vibrant issues and publish research journals
- To inspire faculty members and the students of Post Graduate classes to participate in Seminars, Conferences, and Workshops and to publish research work.
- To add more research Journals in the Library