Application for admission must be made only on the College Admission form provided in the Prospectus. The applicant should attach the following certificates with admission form.
- Original certificates of the previous Board/University examination passed.
- Five passport sized photographs.
- Character certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- Inter-University migration certificate as well as the detailed marks certificate, if the student has passed previous examination from some other University.
- University Registration Card if already registered with Guru Nanak Dev University.
- The Principal reserves the right to grant or refuse admission to any candidate of the college without assigning any reason.
The Principal can even cancel the admission of any such student as has been admitted to the college without assigning any reason whatsoever and in that case the entire amount of dues paid by the student may be refunded to her.
University Admission Dates
|Normal admission without late fee||upto 25.07.2019|
|Late admission with a late fee of Rs.100/- (With Principal’s permission)||26.07.2019-1.08.2019|
|Late admission with a late fee of Rs.200/-||02.8.2019–13.08.2019|
|Late admission with a late fee of Rs. 1000/- (with V.C.’s permission)||14.08.2019–20.08.2019|
|Late admission with a late fee of Rs.5000/- (with the permission of the Syndicate)||21.08.2019–30.08.2019|
Payment of College Dues
The college dues shall be paid as under
- From May to August (4 months) at the time of admission.
- September to December (4 months) along with University examination fee in September.
- January to April (4 months) in December along with University examination fee in January.