Scholarships, Stipends and Fee Concession
- Students who stand first in University or secure 90% marks or above 90% marks in previous class will pay only University Charges and University admission fee in Under -Graduate classes
- Fee concession on Merit basis
- Fee concession on Need basis
- Fee Concession for distinguished performance in extra mural sports activities
- Sister Concession
- Fee Concession for Handicapped Students
- Fee Concession for children of employees
State Government gives Scholarship to the poor and deserving students to promote the standard of education. The students may apply under the following schemes.
- National Merit Scholarship Scheme
- State Government Merit Scholarship Scheme.
- Scholarships to the students of Hindi in Non—Hindi speaking areas.
- Scholarships to the students from various Charitable Trusts.
- Scholarships to the children of riot-affected
- Educational grant to the children of the Army families of 1984 Personnel.
- Scholarships to the students belonging to the scheduled caste, backward classes and the minority group
- Scholarships for single girl child under UGC scheme.
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, a deemed university under the Ministry of HRD, gives scholarships to promote Sanskrit.