Scholarships, Stipends and Fee Concession
- Students who stand first in University or secure 90% marks or above 90% marks in previous class will pay only University Charges and University admission fee in under graduate classes.
- Fee concession on Merit basis
- Fee concession on Need basis
- Fee Concession for distinguished performance in Extra
- Fee Concession for distinguished performance in mural Activities sports
- Sister Concession
- Fee Concession for Handicapped Students
- Fee Concession for children of employees
State Government gives Scholarship to the poor and deserving students to promote the standard of education. The students may apply under following schemes.
- National Merit Scholarship Scheme
- State Govt. Merit Scholarship Scheme.
- Scholarships to the students of Hindi in Non—Hindi speaking areas.
- Scholarships for the students from various Charitable Trusts.
- Scholarships to the children of riot-affected
- Educational grant to the children of the Army families of 1984. Personnel.
- Scholarships to the students belonging to scheduled caste, backward classes and Minority Group
- Scholarships for Single Girl child under UGC scheme.
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, deemed University, under Ministry of HRD, gives scholarships to promote Sanskrit.