National Social Services
- Dr.Mrs.Neelam Gupta
- Mrs.Manmeet Kaur
- Mrs.Sunita Bhalla
- Mrs. Sandhya Kumar
The main objectives of National Service Scheme (NSS) are :
- Understand the community in which they work.
- Understand themselves in relation to their community.
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving.
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- Utilise their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.
- Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities.
- Gain skills in mobilising community participation.
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes.
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and practise national integration and social harmony
For Activities. Click Here.